Organization : IUCN
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 7 Sep 2017
View : 1600
Deadline : 10 / September / 2017
Intern, Human Resources
This internship aims to offer students undergoing graduate or post-graduate studies and recent graduates a meaningful work experience by supplementing their learning through a practical and on-the-job training approach. In doing so, the intern’s knowledge is supplemented through a practical learning experience while IUCN derives some level of advantage from the young professional’s services as well as the possibility of gaining new perspectives from the intern.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
The Intern will support the Regional HR Team, Asia in all administrative tasks as assigned. The Intern will be trained and mentored in records management techniques, archiving systems and records retention protocols. Learning areas include the following:
• The intern will be provided training in managing digital records for short and long-term preservation of digital assets and fast retrieval of materials from archives
• Conduct research on the latest developments in records management and develop a 3-page recommendation on protocols for document retention for HR official status files
• Assist in digitizing all employment and staff related records and organizing each on respective shared folders for quick retrieval, keeping in view specific document classifications (confidential, official, unclassified, etc.)
• Ensure that all records comply with established file name conventions for quick identification
• Create new subject files (official status file, recruitment, payment, performance, among others) as required and dispose old files in accordance with the document retention schedule
• Update staff information and upload relevant documents on the Human Resources Management System
• Perform other functions, as may be appropriate under the conditions of the internship.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: 10 September 2017
This is a local search of young talent and only nationals or individuals holding the appropriate visa of the duty station (Thailand) are eligible to apply.
Applicants are requested to apply online through the IUCN HR Management System by opening the vacancy announcement and pressing the "Apply" button at:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
IUCN is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from qualified women and men.