สมาชิกที่โอนเงินประกาศรับสมัครงานหลังวันที่ 20 ธันวาคม 2560 ทีมงานจะจัดส่งใบเสร็จหลังวันหยุดปีใหม่ครับ
For whom you pay the recruitment fee after 20 December 2017, we will sent you a receipt after New Year's holiday.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Start Date: As soon as possible
Compensation: Competitive salary with benefits
Reports to: Deputy Field Office Director (DFOD)
International Justice Mission (IJM) is a global organization that protects the vulnerable from violence by partnering with government authorities to rescue victims, bring criminals to justice, restore survivors, and strengthen criminal justice systems so they protect the vulnerable from violence and abuse long-term. IJM is a global team of lawyers, social workers and other professionals. IJM has 17 field offices across the globe, including multiple offices in Southeast Asia.
IJM has worked in northern Thailand through IJM’s Chiang Mai field office (FO) since 2000, partnering with government authorities on hill tribe Thai citizenship cases and cases of sexual violence against children. In 2017, IJM will establish a new field office in Bangkok that will provide support to Thai authorities to eliminate labor trafficking and forced labor from the Thai fishing and seafood industries. IJM lawyers, fieldworkers, social workers and other professionals will support Thai law enforcement, social services and the judiciary to identify and prosecute cases of forced labor and labor trafficking crimes and restore labor trafficking survivors to safety and strength.
IJM is seeking a talented and dedicated Lawyer to secure the rescue of victims of labor trafficking and accountability for the perpetrators of these abuses. The Lawyer will serve as the resource person for internal and external stakeholder for training and public engagement, and tender expert opinion on law and policy matters for IJM in labor trafficking cases. This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand and may require occasional travel within Thailand. This position reports to the Bangkok Deputy Field Office Director (DFOD).
▪ Obtain tangible accountability for perpetrators and/or relief for victims in cases concerning labor trafficking;
▪ Support the prosecution of the accused in assigned cases, by acting as private prosecutor in cases when necessary
▪ Attend and/or participate in all legal proceedings relevant to assigned cases;
▪ Perform legal research and draft pleadings as necessary in assigned cases.
▪ Drafting reports and summarizing information gathered by the Fieldworker team;
▪ Pursue civil remedies for victims of forced labor;
▪ Conduct paralegal trainings, police trainings, judges’ and prosecutors’ trainings, advocacy campaigns and/or multi-disciplinary trainings on anti-trafficking;
▪ Network with various governmental and non-governmental organization personnel
▪ Conduct research and draft briefings on issues related to anti-trafficking;
▪ Perform other related duties as required and necessary.
Required Skills and Experience
▪ Law degree from an accredited university required.
▪ License to practice law in Thailand.
▪ Minimum of two years’ experience practicing law or related legal experience.
▪ Strong legal research and writing skills.
▪ Exceptional written and oral communication in English and Thai required.
▪ High degree of organization, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
▪ Demonstrated commitment to serving the poor and the oppressed.
▪ Strong leadership skills.
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills.
▪ Professional presentation in demeanor and written and oral communication.
▪ Exceptionally high level of honesty and integrity.
▪ Meticulous attention to detail, sound judgment, ability to take initiative and provide constructive feedback, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
▪ Disciplined with priorities and works well under deadline pressures.
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills, cross-cultural communication, and experience or desire to work comfortably within a multi-ethnic team.
▪ Highly developed organizational and leadership skills; willingness to initiate actions and ideas, with exceptional follow-through.
▪ Sustained positive attitude.
▪ Passionate commitment to and understanding of IJM mission.
▪ Deadline: Application will be accepted until the position is filled.
▪ Only completed applications will be reviewed. A complete application includes: Job Application Form, CV, Cover Letter and four Professional References.
▪ Download Application Form: http://bit.ly/2morW4k
▪ A complete application can be submitted to: BangkokRecruiting@ijm.org
Contact : email@example.com
เว็บไทยเอ็นจีโอ สนับสนุนการใช้สัญญาอนุญาตครีเอทีฟคอมมอนส์และเผยแพร่แนวคิดวัฒนธรรมเสรี เนื้อหาในเว็บไซต์ไทยเอ็นจีโอดอทโออาจี ท่านสามารถเอาไปใช้งานได้เลยโดยไม่ต้องขออนุญาต เพียงท่านระบุที่มาและห้ามทำการค้า
Address : มูลนิธิกองทุนไทย 2044/23 ถนนเพชรบุรีตัดใหม่ เขตห้วยขวาง กทม. 10310
Phone : 02-3144112-3, 02-3183959
Fax : 02-7181850
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : www.thaingo.org
นายอัฎธิชัย ศิริเทศ : บรรณาธิการ
เบอร์ติดต่อ : 082-178-3849
นายทศพร แกล้วการไร่ : เจ้าหน้าที่เทคนิค
เบอร์ติดต่อ : 080-078-4016
Laksanaphorn Prakobdee : For English
เบอร์ติดต่อ : 063-847-3261
Email : email@example.com