Organization : Freeland
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 29 Aug 2017
View : 1804
Deadline : 20 / September / 2017
Freeland is a Bangkok-based frontline organization that works with partners around the world to end wildlife and human trafficking. Our dedicated teams of law enforcement, development, and communications specialists transform behavior and empower people. We also promote good governance and capacity building to protect vulnerable people and endangered species from the snares of organized crime and corruption.
Freeland is looking to hire a dynamic full-time Accounting Manager. The successful candidate will be required to:
- Review and approve all accounting transactions to ensure that data is accurate and complete;
- Supervise/ Manage accounting team on a day-to-day operation;
- Advise accounting teams on any accounting/ tax issues;
- Review/ Prepare balance sheet reconciliation reports of relevant GL accounts;
- Monitor and manage to clear long outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable balance;
- Responsible to manage a month-ended account closing to be accomplished within a timeline;
- Coordinate and support external auditors for yearly audit exercises;
- Responsible for monthly/ half year/ yearly tax return submission which includes IRS990 (US tax return);
- Review the batch payment submitting to the bank by cashier and approve in online banking;
- Assist Finance Director in developing accounting process and procedure;
- Support to prepare Fund accountability report to Project managers, Donors and Auditors;
- When Finance Director is absent or unavailable, attend the management meeting on her behalf;
- Assist in monitoring each project spending in SAP – Project Management and alert to relevant persons on the status of budget balance;
- Other jobs as assigned by Finance Director.
- Age between 33 – 45 years old, Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or MBA qualified;
- At least 8 year experiences with at least 2 years in a managerial role will be an advantage;
- Experience with SAP B1 software is preferable;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and management skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English;
- Good MS Office computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Strong organizational and management skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product;
- Ability to meet and establish deadlines;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Medical + Dental insurance;
All applicants are to submit a cover letter detailing their desire for the position, their CV and references to email@example.com.
Only short listed applicants will be notified (no phone calls, please).
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org /02-278-2033