Organization : UNICEF
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 25 Aug 2017
View : 1642
Deadline : 7 / September / 2017
Are you ready to USE your TALENTS to make the world a better place for Children?
It’s time to use your TALENTS to help UNICEF save lives and change lives of children.
We are looking for A PASSIONATE STAFF with sharp creativity and analytical skills in Sales and Marketing area to help developing and implementing effective fundraising strategies for advance engagement with our valued donors
Apply now and take a journey with UNICEF towards making the world a better place for children.
Purpose of the Position
Under overall guidance of the Fund Raising Officer, the incumbent is accountable for market research to inform business opportunities and also the implementation which includes corporate sector engagement contributing to individual pledge donors such as Corporate Pathway to Pledge, workplace giving and other campaigns e.g. list sharing, e-commerce.
The incumbent will be responsible for building new partnerships with the corporate sector which will enable UNICEF Thailand to recruit high volumes of individual monthly donors. Main duties of the position are:
- Joint collaboration with Corporate Fundraising Officer to map and develop corporate pathway to pledge strategy.
- Identify opportunities and prospect corporate partners/suppliers (pipeline).
- Develop proposals, pitching tools and materials to be used in meetings with prospect corporate
- Lead meetings with prospects and prepare relevant document.
- Analyze financial proposals and investment returns.
- Manage and strengthen business relationship by Monitor, follow up, and keep track of the partnerships
- Collaborate with fundraising teams (acquisition, digital, philanthropy) in executing the Corporate Pathway to Pledge fundraising activities.
- Generate and securitize data to produce progress report on Corporate Pathway to Pledge fundraising activities against the work plan and targets. Collect, interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and model(s), and provide reports, insights, and recommendation. Use information gained
from the analysis to develop budget and forecast of future activities.
- Seek opportunities and join business networking with industry related associations.
- Perform other duties, as required by supervisor.
Qualifications of Successful Candidate
- Advanced University degree in Marketing, Communication or related field.
** A first level university degree with a relevant combination of academic qualifications and experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree. **
- Minimum one year of direct professional work experiences at managerial level in the field of marketing/sales/ campaign management, business development or relationship management.
- Proven ability in securing /building business partnership to leverage for business opportunity, an asset.
- Highly organized and logical, able to manage and priorities multiple tasks and several simultaneous projects and priorities efficiently, to work under pressure, meet deadlines and see projects through.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Good organizational and communications (oral and written) skills.
- Attention to details.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Tact, discretion, self-starter and good judgment.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Good knowledge of computer applications.
- High fluency in written and spoken English and Thai.
- Meet UNICEF Core Value and Competencies: Commitment, Diversity &Inclusion, Integrity, Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
How to apply:
Successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package under the UN system.
Please send application no later than 7 September 2017 to:<https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=505377>
All UN including UNICEF candidates need to send an application letter together with Personal History (P-11) and Performance Evaluation Reports (PERs) of the last two years.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization.
** Re-advertisement: previous candidates do not need to re-apply **
Contact : email@example.com