Organization : ActionAid Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 25 Aug 2017
View : 2182
Deadline : 15 / September / 2017
ActionAid Thailand is looking for a Passionate
Background: The Communications Officer will be responsible for executing the communications strategy to help to raise ActionAid Thailand’s awareness. Promote ActionAid Thailand as the “recognized voice” for children’s educational rights and women’s rights in Thailand; Inform key stakeholders and the public about our work.
- Raise ActionAid’s brand awareness and ensure the branding guidelines are consistently adhered to across all departments; Raise the organizations profile and work leading to high visibility and recognition
- Responsible for sourcing high impact stories, take and edit photographs and video clips and dispatch them to AAT website, social media networks and local newspapers
- Support programme team in publicizing their work to the media and share on AAT website and social media networks
- Writing Press Releases for local media.
- Content Writing & Management for AAT’s website and Facebook.
- Develop Quarterly Newsletters, Annual Reports and Donor fulfillment materials
- Provide inputs to communications strategy that will guide AAT in its external relations
- Responsible for developing Communications Strategies, plans and implementation to support Fundraising Events and activities.
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with related media/Good media relations.
Qualification & Experience
- Very Creative, can develop Content strategies and story boards.
- At least 5 years experiences in copy writing or Content writing in Communications, Marketing Ccmmunications or Advertising field.
- Essential knowledge and skill in using MS office and graphic design programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
- Essential knowledge and Experience in VDO editing.
- Thai nationality with good Thai & English communication skills both written and spoken
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, PR, Journalism or any relevant field
- Able to travel up-country for interviews and collect stories and photos/VDO.
- Experienced in working with the media and have media contacts.
- Video shooting and editing
For full detail of Job description is in the attached file. Job Description
About ActionAid Thailand
ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Thailand (AAT) is part of the ActionAid International Federation and has been working with people and communities in Thailand for a decade addressing issues related to poverty, human rights, education, and women’s and youth’s empowerment.
An application letter indicating how you meet the key requirements and expected salary along with an updated CV including two referees should be sent by 15 September 2017 to Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org
We respect all applications but we will respond only to the shortlisted candidates. These positions are open for THAI nationality only.
For more details of each position, please call us at 02-279-6601-2 Ext. 103.
Contact : Jobs.email@example.com