Organization : มูลนิธิ เอดส์ เฮลท์ แคร์ (ประเทศไทย)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 24 Aug 2017
View : 1702
Deadline : 23 / September / 2017
Country Program Manager - Based in Bangkok, Thailand
Los Angeles-based AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF), a non-profit, is a global organization providing cutting-edge medicine and advocacy to more than 740,000 patients in 39 countries. We are the largest provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the U.S.
AHF Asia Bureau which is based in Cambodia is implementing its projects in Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. We are now looking for competent candidate to fulfill a position of Country Program Manager – Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
AHF Thailand is looking for a competent candidate for the position of Country Program Manager (CPM). The Country Program Manager is responsible for ensuring full support of the Thailand country program. The CPM is responsible for strategically leading, directing, developing, and managing AIDS Healthcare Foundation’s (AHF) program in Thailand as an effective member of the AHF Asia Bureau team.
Qualifications and experience:
- The incumbent mush possesses MD, MPH, or MSc degree and at least 3-5 years of experience in program development and management; or relevant experience in managing public health/international development programs;
- Experience in managing staff team, equipment, and other resources;
- Experience in managing finances and supervising production of accounts and financial reports;
- Experience in proposal writing and fund raising;
- Experience in Human Rights, Sexuality & diversity/sex health, Health & HIV marketing;
- Sustained experience in community mobilization and events management work at a National and regional level;
- Proven experience in relationship building, partnership formation and management;
- Familiarity with the relevant countries’ marketing and advertising laws and procedures.
- Provide leadership, managerial and technical oversight for AHF’s Thailand program, in collaboration with the Thai and Cambodian Government, and other Partner Programs, which includes but is not limited to: capacity building, project logistics, security, finance and administrations;
- Participate in proposal preparation, in collaboration with AHF Corporate Headquarters, AHF Global Secretariat and Asia Bureau Secretariat, including field assessment, writing, and negotiations with donors, identification of partners, and preparation of proposal, logical frameworks, work plans, and detailed budgets;
- Solicit opportunities with potential donors to expand AHF operations in HIV treatment and care services in Thailand;
- Conduct a situational analysis that provides information about treatment related projects or activities, including government treatment plans on various provinces of Thailand;
- Monitor and report any changes across Thailand in treatment and treatment access issues;
- Monitor the quality of existing HIVAIDS care and treatment service;
- Initiate potential projects in selected provinces of Thailand, develop program designs, work plans, Gantt charts and revising fundraising and project planning materials for AHF projects in Thailand;
- Coordinate and liaise with partners – National AIDS Program, the hospital and relevant partner NGOs;
- Oversee the implementation of ART programs at the CoC (Continuum of Care Centers) – COE’s at the provinces and ensure proper implementation and management of the ART centers;
- Represent AHF at meetings and conferences, in particular those related to HIV/AIDS treatment, technical, and/or policy in Thailand;
- Advocate AHF perspective on HIV/AIDS‐related policy, laws, and regulations in Thailand;
- Update latest information, monitor and report HIV/AIDS‐related policy, laws, and regulations in Thailand;
- Responsible for the smooth functioning of the projects, liaise with Ministry of Health, Thailand, National AIDS Department, NGO and INGO partners, PLHA groups and other key stakeholders and report on a regular basis to the Asia Bureau Chief (ABC);
- Identify training needs, plan and coordinate training programs and activities in collaboration with the ABC, AHF’s Director of Training, and local implementing partners;
- Conduct regular monitoring and evaluation of the project outlined in the work plans and to keep ABC informed of the quality, relevance and other important issues of the project to manage effective implementation to achieve targets of the set objectives;
- Regular detailed reporting of the activities, progress and updates on a weekly, monthly basis to AHF ABC on project activities and a detailed quarterly report for AHF consultations and reviews; Update AIDS Healthcare Foundation – Asia Bureau with the latest information about HIV/AIDS related policy, laws, guidelines and regulations in Thailand and also distributes it to doctors and managers in project sites;
- Advocate and integrate AHF project into national HIV/AIDS control strategy and build up partnership with other stakeholders in national HIV/AIDS related network, improving communication, experience exchanging and cooperation;
- Evaluate program activities and the improvement or enhances capability or skills of those who had been trained and mentored by AHF trainers;
- Make necessary visits to various provinces on recommendation of AHF ABC and conduct rapid situation analysis and produce report of the situation and the feasibility and recommendations for planning and strategy for needed areas of intervention in the HIV/AIDS treatment and care;
- Organize local logistics, supervise and manage the itinerary of consultants or visitors from AHF;
- And any other task as assigned by AHF Asia Bureau Chief.
Please visit our website to learn more about AHF www.aidshealth.org. Interested candidate are invited to submit the cover letter and CV to Ms Thida Keat at GlobalHR.Asia@aidshealth.org . The deadline to submit your application for this position is 23 September 2017. Please note that only short listed candidates are contacted for interview.