Organization : Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre (TRCARC)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 23 Aug 2017
View : 1946
Deadline : 30 / September / 2017
Senior Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation
“USAID-Community Partnership” Project
The Prevention Department, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre (TRCARC) is anticipated to receive USAID grant for implementing a three year project, the “USAID Community Partnership” for building capacity of Community Based Organization (CBO) to provide and advocate for community-led health service (CLHS) for key population (KP). In partnership with four CBOs partners, the pioneers and experienced in CLHS, including the Rainbow Sky Association of Thailand (RSAT), the Service Worker in Group (SWING) foundation, Mplus foundation, and Sisters foundation, TRCARC will build the capacity of new CBOs in 13 priority provinces to capable for providing high quality HIV and other related health services for key populations (KP). The project will base in TRCARC, Bangkok, Thailand.
Senior Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) will work for the program to design the M&E framework and M&E plan. He/she will develop and implement robust M&E systems that generate high quality data for performance improvement.
- Lead the development and implementation of M&E plans for the program
- Support the development of robust M&E systems for the program and CBO grantees
- Design data quality assurance program and participate in data quality assessments for high quality reporting
- Coordinate technical assistance and training to CBO grantees and TRCARC staff in the areas of M&E.
- Ensure timely submission of all required reports from CBO grantees
- Oversee compilation of data and preparation of program reports when necessary (monthly, quarterly and bi-annual)
- Oversee the development of appropriate analytical frameworks, and build staff as well as partners’ capacity in data analysis and usage
- Work as part of a team to support the use of data from various sources to assess program performance and support performance improvement
- Conduct rigorous analysis of data from surveys and other sources to support the development of peer reviewed and other relevant publications including conference presentations
- Assist with the identification, documentation, and dissemination of program experiences, lessons learned, and success stories
- Help determine the effectiveness of program interventions by leading the design and implementation of evaluation studies
- Provide leadership and technical assistance for the development of electronic data management systems
- Represent the program at national, regional, and international meetings as required
- Master Degree or its International Equivalent - Knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
- 3-5 Years of relevant experience in management of large programs and/or programs.
- Has ability to manage programs, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of activities.
- Relevant computer software skills (including, at a minimum, the standard applications in MS Office).
- Experience in specialized technical/medical field of study.
- Knowledge of different approaches for estimating the size of key populations
- Experience developing Monitoring and Evaluation systems for programs providing community based services
- Knowledge of statistics, epidemiology, research methodology, sampling, data collection and analysis
- Experience conducting data analysis using Stata, SAS, EpiInfo or SPSS or other relevant software.
- Experience working with and reporting results to USAID including USAID reporting requirements.
- Experience with training and other capacity building methods for M&E
- Must be able to work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to synthesize information quickly
Closing date for applications: 30 September 2017