Organization : Raks Thai Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 13 Aug 2017
View : 1891
Deadline : 31 / August / 2017
Chief of Party (COP) - Local Capacity Initiative Project (LCI) USAID
As a prime recipient under USAID/PEPFAR's cooperative agreement for the Local Capacity Initiative. Raks Thai Foundation, a member of CARE International, brings together NGOs in Sub Mekong Region with common goals to set up a strong Consortium in order to build Advocacy Capacity of CSOs in the Lower Mekong Sub-region to ensure sustainabiility of HIV services to key affected populations in the region. Raks Thai is now seeking for the Chief of Party for the Local Capacity Initiative under USAID/PEPFAR funding. The details are:
The Chief of Party (COP) will responsible for the overal management of this award. The COP will be responsible for preparing project work plan, strategy, monitoring and evaluation of the Local Development Initiative. The COP is premarily responsible for facilitating senior level policy and technical dialogue with the ministries of health, other ministries, and international partners. He/She will also assist USAID/RDMA with effective use and coordination of USAID resources and shall be readily available for interaction with RDMA which is where the regional program is managed, located in Bangkok, Thailand. In addition, the COP will be responsible for overall coordination with consortium members and project partners to achieve the LCI goal and objectives as well as supervise the project mangement support team to ensure all deliverables are submitted in a timely manner and meet donor's standards and requirements.
- Master degree or higher in Public Health, Public Administration, Health Finance, Health Economics or related health disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in implementing and evaluating public health program in less-developed countries.
- Demonstrated success at providing technical assistance to developing countries ministries of health. Preference in descending order for experience in the Greater Mekong Sub-region countries, Southeast Asia, a low-income country, other developing countries.
- Recent, prior experience in the management of a long-term health technical assistance programs of a similar nature and scope focused on HIV prevention with key affected populations, including negotiating work plans, interfacing with donors, ministries, other development partners; developing terms of reference, identifying technical assistance sources, and ensuring high quality.
- Experience with Advocacy and institutional development within government and nongovernment channels.
- Skills and experience in some combination of the following; negotiation, advocacy, health policy development and strategic planning, information management, public health human resource, decentralization of health systems and local health planning, managing community participation, health care quality improvement, and technical areas of HIV and AIDs.
- Ability to provide effective guidance and oversight to the technical members of the local teams and short-term technical consultants.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and cross cultural-skills.
- Excellent English communication skills both oral and written.
- Can communicate in Thai is a must.
To apply, please submit a cover letter detailing relevant experience and proposed daily rate in THB, and a recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Contact : email@example.com, 02 618 3322 ext. 105