Organization : Solidarity Center
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 17 Jul 2017
View : 1722
Deadline : 15 / August / 2017
The Solidarity Center, an international non-governmental organization conducting labor rights projects seeks a Junior Accountant.
- Maintain and update the general and project accounting records and files.
- Prepare Payroll, Provident fund, Tax and Social Security fund forms.
- Review billings/statements/invoices, advance request and advance liquidation documents.
- Undertake Account functions including payment vouchers, checks, deposits, bank reconciliation and relevant data entry.
- Accurately record financial transactions into QuickBooks accounting software and ensure appropriate supporting documentation is maintained.
- Update Inventory (Office Equipment and Furniture) List and Physical check every year.
- Perform other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Thai national, male or female
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Prior experience in Accountant work preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Computer literate, especially in MS Office programs
- Fast learning and well-organized to work with little supervision
Interested persons should submit an application letter with CV in English by post or email stating qualifications, experiences, and salary history before August 15, 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Room 1804, Liberty Square Building
287 Silom Road
Home Page: http://www.solidaritycenter.org