LOCATION: J! Bangkok hub - Ari office
START DATE: September 1st 2017,
JOB DESCRIPTION: The HR Manager will work closely with JUMP!’s Director of Finance & Operations and the Operations team to manage the human resources and general operations function of JUMP!. This includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with the recruitment processes including:
- Drafting job descriptions as discussed with the hiring manager
- Ensuring job descriptions are posted on JUMP’s social media platforms and other advertising portals e.g. ThaiNGO, Reliefweb, Idealist
- Reviewing applications as they are received and filing them appropriately
- Tracking the application status of applicants
- Maintaining talent database management
- Organising logistics for face to face interviews and virtual interviews (over Zoom, telephone etc)
- Preparing and sending out employment contracts for operational staff and contractors and mainintaing up to date Personnel folders in Box, and responding to employment-related queries
- Inputting staff and contractor information and payroll into various HR and Finance spreadsheets, including those for payroll purposes
- Managing the application process for staff work permits and visa, including liaising with consultants and relevant government ministries
- Communicating with consultants to ensure JUMP! conforms to legal compliance for HR issues
- Liaising with JUMP!’s health insurance provider to obtain group health insurance for staff
- Developing and maintaining the Standard Operating Procedure for JUMP!’s HR systems and processes, and updating the HR Operations Manual
- Managing the JUMP! HR inbox
- Manage & maintain the leave tracking system & advice on leave policy changes.
- Manage & maintain the Facilitator Network and assist with the Facilitator Gathering & Staff Retreat.
- Managing the onboarding and training schedules for new staff & setting up trainings & development for staff and contractors, including performance evaluation & mentoring systems, and managing logistics involved.
- Supporting in developing and implementing performance evaluation system and process
- Contributing to the management, mentoring, and supporting all JUMP! Staff
IT and Offices
- Assists in managing office spaces for JUMP!
- Supports the management of IT platforms including Google suite, Box, CRM system, Organisational Wiki, and the website
- Ensures all staff are trained in the use of IT platforms relevant to their daily work
- Supports in liaising with consultants and executing on research and associated follow up tasks that ensures compliance for the Thai Foundation
- Other ad-hoc administrative and operational tasks as directed by the Senior Management Team.
REPORTS TO: Director of Finance & Operations
- 5+ years work experience in HR Management
- Experience working in an international community and an international mindset
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Thai
- Experience managing visas and work permits
- Self-starter who welcomes personal and professional development
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, G Suite, HR management software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR Management
Salary & Compensation will be commensurate with skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply please send cover letter and CV / Resume to:
In your cover letter, please explain how your skills and experiences can bring value to a fast-growing organization.
We apologise but due to the number of applications we expect to receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in JUMP!