Organization : CATHOLIC OFFICE FOR EMERGENCY RELIEF AND REFUGEES (COERR)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 16 Jul 2017
View : 1485
Deadline : 13 / August / 2017
CATHOLIC OFFICE FOR EMERGENCY RELIEF AND REFUGEES (COERR)
Catholic Office for Emergency Relief and Refugees (COERR), a Thai NGO under the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Thailand (CBCT) was established in 1978 for the purpose of bringing aid to displaced persons in Thailand and those affected by natural disasters.
COERR is urgently looking for an experienced personnel to fill the post of Psychosocial Officer, based in Bangkok
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and coordination of psychosocial programs, activities and mental health needs of urban refugees and asylum seekers.
- Develop, implement, facilitate and evaluate psychosocial activities/programs for the clients
- Manage and supervise clients with mental, psychological and anxiety problems Conduct and/or refer cases for MSE, psychological testing, evaluation, assessment, and follow up recommendations and formulate treatment plans/options
- Make referrals of special and difficult cases which require specialized care and treatment to other institutes or mental health care facilities or specialist.
- Build and strengthen the capacity of the staff to integrate mental health activities in their respective works and in managing cases and lead in conducting case conference. Develop, implement and facilitate in-services training on mental health awareness and understanding psychosocial activities, case management (casework), counseling, etc,
- Acts as a resources person, and maintain and update records of patients care, activities or progress of the case handled, as required.
- Prepare and submit monthly situation (narrative and statistics) report of activities and cases managed.
- Bachelor or master degree in counseling psychology
- Two to three years work experience in the field of psychology
- Open-mindedness, flexible, has the ability to cope with stressful situations and clients.
- Ability to work under pressure and strong teamwork
- Good spoken, written and comprehension of English language with experience in a multi- cultural environment. Good command of writing English psychological report
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel and MS office family)
Please send your application letter and CV, plus 2 recommendation letters in English to Khun Suksri Saneha at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 August 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.