Organization : CATHOLIC OFFICE FOR EMERGENCY RELIEF AND REFUGEES (COERR)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 16 Jul 2017
View : 1623
Deadline : 13 / August / 2017
CATHOLIC OFFICE FOR EMERGENCY RELIEF AND REFUGEES (COERR)
Catholic Office for Emergency Relief and Refugees (COERR), a Thai NGO under the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Thailand (CBCT) was established in 1978 for the purpose of bringing aid to displaced persons in Thailand and those affected by natural disasters.
COERR is urgently looking for an experienced personnel to fill the post of Information officer based in Bangkok.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Provide general information and counseling to refugees and asylum seekers on “Cash Based Intervention” and other issues
- Take note during CBI Panel Meeting, make list and inform the decision to individual case,
- Record and make report of cases visited at the center, screen and refer cases with new evidence for further assessment and home visits
- Monitor refugee worker on registration of new recognized cases and keep-up- to- date basic information of cases for further home visits and assessment
- Maintain filing system of individual case
- Organize orientation of new recognized cases and do community outreach with other units in providing information of CBI
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree of communication arts, liberal arts or other related fields
- Social and Psychosocial background is preferable
- At least 1 year work experience
- Good communication skills, friendly and active manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and strong teamwork.
- Good spoken, written and comprehension of English language with experience in a multicultural environment.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, MS office family and internet).
Please send your application letter and CV in English as well as two References to
Khun Udomsin Khamnak at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 August 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted