Organization : CATHOLIC OFFICE FOR EMERGENCY RELIEF AND REFUGEES (COERR)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 16 Jul 2017
View : 1637
Deadline : 13 / August / 2017
CATHOLIC OFFICE FOR EMERGENCY RELIEF AND REFUGEES (COERR)
PROGRAMME SOCIAL WORKER
Catholic Office for Emergency Relief and Refugees (COERR), a Thai NGO under the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Thailand (CBCT) was established in 1978 for the purpose of bringing aid to displaced persons in Thailand and those affected by natural disasters.
COERR is urgently looking for 2 additional experienced personnel to fill the post of Programme Social Worker, based in Bangkok.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Assist the Senior Social Services Supervisor in the implementation of the multi-purpose cash assistance to vulnerable urban refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand.
- 2. Identify vulnerable cases through conducting interviews/, home visits/assessments and information gathering.
- Prepare the Case Vulnerability Assessment Forms and submit to the Senior Social Services Supervisor for review and comments.
- Present cases to the Panel as required and keep and maintain case records and files with confidentiality at all times.
- Conduct social counseling and social support to emergency and/or challenging cases.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other units in understanding the dynamics of cases handled, their needs and problems, and implementing interventions or making referrals to the units concerned and to external agencies as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor degree of social worker, arts or other related fields. Good English language skill is a must.
- At least 1 year work experience. Good networking skill is preferred.
- Open-mindedness, flexible and has the ability to cope with stressful situations and clients.
- Ability to work under pressure and strong teamwork.
- Good writing skill with experience in a multi-cultural environment is preferred.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, MS office family and internet).
Please send your application letter and CV in English as well as two References to
Khun Udomsin Khamnark at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 August 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted