Organization : APCOM Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 12 Jul 2017
View : 1527
Deadline : 31 / July / 2017
Organisation: APCOM Foundation
Title : Senior HR Officer (50K - 60K)
Date: 11 July 2017 - 31 July 2017
Founded in 2007, APCOM Foundation is a coalition of members – governments, UN partners, non-profits and community based organizations – from Asia and the Pacific. We represent a diverse range of interests working together to advocate on, highlight and priorities HIV issues that affect the lives of men who have sex with men (MSM) and transgender people, including rights, health and well-being.
Our goals are:
- Increasing investment in HIV prevention, treatment, care and support in the region
- Scaling up coverage of HIV prevention, treatment, care and support in the region
- Strengthening the development and availability of the evidence base that supports our mandate
HR Administration and Compliance
- Provide consultation to staff regarding local HR management issues (e.g., labor law, compensation policies, recruitment strategies, performance management programs). Responsibility to stay abreast of changes in regional and labor laws and routinely monitor compliance to its requirements.
- To strengthen HR compliance and provide prevention and intervention support to Country Offices to improve audit findings.
- Review a compensation management which includes conducting annual salary surveys; analyzing data; training to staff
- Responsible for expatriate staff contracting process including documentation, timely renewal, and updates.
- Consultation and leadership on complex employee relations investigations, coaching managers; decision making on terminations.
- Communicates staff initiatives/programs and serve as liaison between management and board and contributes to development of strategy and implementation plans.
Roles and Responsibilities
To ensure execution of transparent and efficient HR services. The Sr. HR Officer works in close collaboration with the operations, programme and projects’ staff in the office.
- Responsible for capacity building for regional HR staff and Senior Management Teams on human resource programs and initiatives.
- Takes proactive approach on trends and systemic issues and solutions regarding employee relations issues, employment strategies, compensation analysis, and retention consultation.
- Provides leadership and consultancy for people, processes, and change management in situations including organizational strategies, process improvement, group facilitation, work environment assessments, etc.
- Monitor compliance and organisational action with respect to Conflict or Interest, Whistle blowing, anti-bullying and sexual harassment
- Provide support service to recruitment activities including but not limited to:
- Prepare and coordinate for completion of vacancy posting processes for APCOM channels as well as commercial/external channels;
- Schedule and liaise with candidates in the recruitment processes, including testing and interview;
- Arrange venues and facilitates for test and interview. Prepare the test package and administer the test. Coordinate with the scorers for scoring process. Consolidate scores and make calculations for HR Officer to present in the Recruitment Summary Report;
- Coordinate with interview panelists and candidates for the interview;
- Collect background information/documents of candidates and conduct reference checks;
- Update recruitment status. Monitor backlog and raise the issues to the attention of Management;
- Provide support service to HR administration activities including but not limited to:
- Prepare routine correspondence, memorandum, reports and forms;
- Prepare supporting documents for HR related payments;
- Maintain proper fling system for the HR unit;
- Assist in training activities. Arrange venues and facilities. Serve as focal point for general coordination;
- Manage file archiving and disposal in accordance with established standard;
- Perform general support duties as assigned.
- 5 – 8 years of demonstrated human resource generalist experience in a multi-country/multi-cultural organization servicing multiple countries; combination of prior experience in for- profit and non-profit sectors.
- Familiar with local Thai labour laws and regulations
- Knowledge of domestic and intercountry functional human resources areas (employee relations, organizational development, compensation), with a focus on policy and procedure implementation, project management and/or facilitation of programs. Prior experience in consulting, preferred
- Demonstrated experience in compensation management
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose human resource operational issues and determine and apply strategic solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation of workshops/training programs.
- Cross-cultural experience derived from living and working in culturally diverse environments preferred.
- Pro-active learning, keeping abreast of current and changing HR trends and practices.
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to meet deadlines
- Strong critical thinking skills; sound reasoning based on standard human resources principles and practices.
- Ability to apply discretion and maintain confidential information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication, presentation and documentation skills.
This job is open to Thai Nationals only and Women, Persons living with HIV/AIDS and sexual and gender minorities are encouraged to apply.
Please submit the application along with your CV, covering letter and proposed monthly rate and submit to the APCOM Secretariat by emailing JoinUs@apcom.org no later 17:00 GMT+7 on Monday, 31 July 2017.