งานแวดวงเอ็นจีโอ / NGO Jobs
Organization : International Resources Group (IRG)
Post by : บก.ไทยเอ็นจีโอ
Position/Title: Field/Logistics Specialist
USAID Wildlife Asia Activity
The USAID Wildlife Asia Activity seeks to significantly reduce wildlife crime in Southeast Asia and China by employing a comprehensive regional cooperation approach. Specifically Wildlife Asia will (i) Reduce consumer demand for wildlife and wildlife products in target areas; (ii) Strengthen regional law enformedment capacity and coordination; (iii) Increase commitment to addressing counter wildlife trafficking (CWT); and, (iv) Support the USAID Regional Development Mission for Asia’s (RDMA’s) regional coordination of CWT stakeholders and efforts to strengthen the US Government (USG) interagency CWT initiatives. The USAID Wildlife Asia Activity’s geographic scope includes all ASEAN countries, with a focus on the Lower Mekong (Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia) and China.
The Field/Logistics Specialist will support logistics needs of the USAID Wildlife Asia Activity.
The Field/Logistics Specialist shall be responsible for supporting the following activities:
- Coordinate with TICA, Immigration Office and Consular Affairs for expat and dependent’s F visa. Ensure that their F visa and stay permitted is current and valid.
- Prepare and organize events like conferences and workshops, and provide on-site management for these activities.
- Support travel requests for USIAD Wildlife Asia (UWA) team, consultants, Home Office & regional and visitors, following USAID and IRG policies and procedures, including booking hotels, ground transportation, and/or air travel and visit visa to other countries.
- Prepare Travel Request for the team member and workshop participants and submit to HO and USAID for approvals.
- Prepare travel expenses/claims for Chief of Party and Objective Leads prior sending to Finance Specialist for payment process.
- Identify venues and hire local service providers to support workshop activities (i.e. catering, workshop supplies, photograph/translation services).
- Coordinate with Objective Leads, M&E Specialist and Communication Specialist for workshop material such as photocopying, printing, publications etc.) at every assigned activity site.
- Prepare registration sheet and ensure of signed attendance of participants.
- Collect supported document of participants (copy of passport/ID card, receipts, boarding passes, etc.) and provide to Finance Specialist for preparing per diem for them.
- Review all supporting document related to workshop and conference expenditures i.e. (airfares, hotel accommodation, workshop related materials) prior sending to Finance Specialist for payment process.
- Facilitate negotiation of rates for service provision to support project activities.
- Help draft contracts and service agreements.
- Monitor local service providers’ performance in project administration and logistics support, including local travel and lodging arrangements and procurement of rental items and services necessary for implementation of project activities.
- Reserve and confirm all air tickets, hotel reservations and other travel arrangements for project staff, official visitors and workshop participants.
- Maintain logistics soft files in project share points including hard copies.
- Manage procurement of services and report to Operations and Procurement Manager, keep the supplier/vendor (hotel accommodation, travel agent,) contact information updated.
- Manage Visa Compliance System (VCS) according to USAID policies and regulations.
- In charge of clearance and vetting of travelers (Leahy vetting and narcotics clearance, etc.) according to USAID policies and regulations.
- Manage TraiNet by keeping track of participant’s information and budget for each workshop.
- Maintain and update contact list of UWA.
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations and Procurement Manager that are consistent with the overall focus of the assignment.
The Logistics Specialist will report to the Operations and Procurement Manager.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience in field office administrative support.
- Prior USAID project experience is required
- Effective communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and produce quality documents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel software packages.
- South East Asia experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required in relevant field.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
Qualified Thai nationals are encouraged to apply. IRG is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates, please submit CV, letter of interest, and expected salary to the following address: Jiraporn.Chotipanich@usaidwildlifeasia.org
Subject line: USAID Wildlife Asia – Field/Logistics Specialist
Date : 21 Apr 2017
Views : 275