Organization : Good Neighbors (Thailand) Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 21 Apr 2017
View : 1791
Deadline : 12 / May / 2017
About Good Neighbors:
Good Neighbors International (GNI) is an international humanitarian and development NGO in general consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN-ECOSOC). Good Neighbors and local communities are establishing sustainable solutions to poverty by developing market based development programs adopting business models for appropriate technology and establishing social enterprises and cooperatives. Good Neighbors Regional Office has made great strides in its mission by providing people around the world with a better quality of life.
Position: Design Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
-Assist DM&E Team in strengthening of overall institutional DM&E capacity
- Provide support for the development, implementation and coordination of systems for tracking project objectives, outcomes, outputs, activities, inputs, and indicators; and develop tools and procedures to support monitoring;
- Assist DM&E team and field country staff to develop systematic and realistic monitoring plans that capture quantitative and qualitative data to report on all indicators in project plans;
- Conduct monthly and quarterly M&E report review and develop M&E reports highlighting progress of implementation and recommending key areas requiring redress;
- Follow up with field projects on implementation and application of monitoring and evaluation recommendations and guidelines for project quality assurance;
- Act as the M&E focal point for developing, standardizing and deploying survey tools and other data collection forms to realize the effective use of monitoring plans;
- Check and review data collected from field country for documentation and prepare the M&E findings for publications;
- Plan workshops and training and assist in in conduction of trainings for field staff and partners on project design, data management, data analysis and results-oriented programming, basic surveying and sampling techniques, monitoring and evaluation methods and principles and report writing techniques and requirements for Good Neighbors and other relevant donors;
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
How to Apply:
This application is available only for Thai. Interested candidates are required to submit their Cover Letter and CV via email (email@example.com). The deadline for application is May, 12th 2017. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Good Neighbor Asia Regional Office: 29 Bangkok Business Center, Unit 1806, 18th Floor, Sukhumvit 63 Road, Klongton-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand Tel & Fax: +66-2-714-1718.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org