Organization : Friends International Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 28 May 2014
View : 3232
Deadline : / /
Friends International Thailand is a social enterprise that works with marginalized urban children and youth, their families, their communities and societies to build better futures for them.
Friends International Thailand, Peuan Peuan Aranyaprathet program is seeking to fill the following position: Admin Assistant (Aranyaprathet)
Position summary: He/ She will support to Peuan Peuan Aran project, reporting the program manager, country director, and coordination with finance manager in Bangkok.
• Manage the payments and control the petty cash
• Follow up cash advances and clears advances
• Carefully check invoices, receipts, and other supporting documents to make sure that all information is appropriate
• Manage all accountings for all projects and ensuring accurate financial transactions compliance with the program budgets, and maintained computerized accounts up-to-date in QuickBooks and Ms. Excel systems
• Assist Admin and Finance Officer to prepare and disburse for all payments/receipts of funds after approval and makes sure that all payments/receipts are stamped as paid/received properly
• Maintain daily records and monitor cash flow and bank transactions
• Prepare monthly financial reports to Admin and Finance Officer
• Ensure that the filling system is properly maintained, which includes updating the filling cabinets and easy accessibility to old documents
• Perform and conduct spot checks for the purchase quotation, supplier and beneficiary
• Assist the Finance Officer and Program Manager in any form of financial and administrative support as requested or delegated
Education: Association of Admin/Accounting or Bachelor degree in accounting or related
Knowledge: Children and Youth issues, Migrants issues, Community Development, Social works and Thai laws.
Experiences: Experience in working with children/youth is a plus
Computer and office technology: MS Office, email, Skype, other key communication tools,
Skills: Knowledge in QuickBooks program is an advantage
Computer and office technology: MS Office, and Internet use
Language: Thai or English (both Thai and English is a plus)
Location: This position is based in Aranyaprathet
Duration: Full-time work
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experiences.
Interested candidates are requested to submit application letter and comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV) to:
E-mail: email@example.com with the caption subject: Admin Assistant (ARAN)
Friends-International is an equal opportunity employer and the successful candidate will be selected based on merit.. The successful applicant will be expected to comply with Friends-International’s child protection policy.
Applications must be submitted before 30th June 2014 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.