Senior Field officer (Technical Aqriculture) – Where the Rain Fall Project (Based in Chiangmai)
Position : Senior Field officer (Technical Aqriculture) – Where the Rain Fall Project (Based in Chiangmai)
- Collecting the sustainable farming knowledge and practices that related or applicable to targeted farmers (land preparation, soil building, plants mixture, water management, integrated pest management)
2. Applying the knowledge and practices with consultation and cooperation of pilot farmers in different area or conditions.
3. Design farmer capacity building plans and activities
4. Document the lesson learned from the application of those knowledge and practices on the grounds
5. Develop the practical climate resilient farming techniques for northern Thailand
6. Develop a manual or guide book on how to transform or become to climate resilient farming
- Training program officers for building farmer capacity, follow up, and supports the pilot farmers
- Supports for implementing demonstration plots and techniques
- Contribute the sharing of knowledge and supports among pilot farmers and between pilot farmers to other farmers.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the techniques, farming system, sharing of knowledge and practices
- Coordinate with other organization or institutions for contributing the farming transformations
- Coordinate with project staff for implementing the capacity building activities and demonstration plots
- Graduate bachelor degree in Technology Agriculture or related fields.
- Experience in community development in Technology Agriculture at least 5 years.
- Good English communication.
- Based in Chiangmai Province.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com