Organization : Friends Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 28 May 2014
View : 4003
Deadline : / /
Friends Thailand is looking for an energetic and self-motivated social worker to join Peuan Peuan team. The suitable candidate will enjoy a challenging and dynamic work environment!
The Social Worker will be working with Peuan Peuan (Bangkok) team and reporting to the Peuan Peuan Program Manager (Bangkok).
- Provide direct services to children/youth and their families: Games, sports, arts, life skills education, NFE, 1st aid, counseling, translation and interpretation
- Support children/youth and their families to access services from partners (based on directory of services)
- Work in a flexible manner and provide additional services to children/youth and their families on request of the team leader
- Assist in selection and development of the materials needed to work with children/youth and families
- Initiate and develop case management of individual children and of families
- Support the team leader with information needed for reports
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Thai or Cambodian nationality
- MALE only
- BA in any related field but not essential (relevant experience with children and youth is a plus)
- Ability to communicate in Thai and Cambodian fluently is essential
- Good communication skills, friendly, active manner and pleasant personality
- Ability to work and maintain good contact with GOs and NGOs partners
- Excellent team spirit
- Experience in working with children/youth is a plus.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel ,Internet etc.)
Location: This position is based in Bangkok, occasionally travel to nearby province and Aranyaprathet
Interested candidates are requested to submit cover letter, CV and salary expectations in English only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the caption subject: “Social Worker” or alternatively can make an email request for more information on the position.
The successful applicant will be expected to comply with the Friends Child Protection Policy.
Applications must be submitted before 30th June 2014 and will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. www.friends-internati