Organization : Friends-International (FI)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 28 May 2014
View : 3149
Deadline : / /
Friends-International (FI) is a social enterprise that works with marginalized urban children and youth, their families and communities, to help them become independent and productive citizens of their country.
FI is running Friends Thailand program and we are looking for a self-motivated Junior Accountant for our Bangkok office. The suitable candidate will enjoy a challenging and dynamic work environment!
The Junior Accountant will join the Friends Thailand team of 20 staff and will be assisting Senior Accountant. The position will report directly to the Senior Accountant.
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT will:
• Ensuring all program staff adhere to Finance Policy and Procedures, whilst also maintaining a support role, through effective communication
• Issue pre-authorized cash advances to staff, clearing disbursements with authentic receipts
• Maintenance of cashbook and conducting cash count.
• Performing bank account transactions, obtaining monthly bank statements
• Facilitate payments of all invoice
• Issue receipts for all income received, accompanied by a credit voucher
• Support Senior Accountant in data entry of daily transactions into QuickBooks accounting Software
• Monthly cash and bank reconciliations
• Prepare vouchers for expenditures for office expense, to be approved by Senior accountant
• Maintain and update fixed asset register
Experiences and qualifications:
• Thai national required, able to communicate in English
• Minimum educational requirement: diploma in Accounting and Finance
• Minimum of 1 year experience of similar experience
• Good working knowledge of computer systems, Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Ability to use QuickBooks software is a plus
• Working Experience with Non-Profit Organization is a plus
• Organizational and time-management skills, as well as good working knowledge of relevant legislation
Location: This position is based in Bangkok
Duration: Full-time work
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experiences.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the caption subject: Junior Accountant.
Friends-International is an equal opportunity employer and the successful candidate will be selected based on merit.
The successful applicant will be expected to comply with Friends-International’s Child Protection Policy.
Applications must be submitted before 30 June 2014 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.